[Metalab] Python Workshop

Marius Kintel kintel at sim.no
Mon Jan 21 17:55:04 CET 2008

On Jan 21, 2008, at 5:42 PM, Chris Hager wrote:

> A propos Workshop: Wären vielleicht ein paar Leute interessiert an
> einem
> Python Crash Course / Workshop?

[...]
> Sprache (En/De) und Inhalt des Workshops können sich natürlich an den
> Wünschen der TeilnehmerInnen orientieren.

It would be interesting to somehow connect this to other activities at
the lab, which might spawn more interest.
I'm a bit biased, but on my wishlist I would put Python with OpenGL
and hook it up to the ongoing OpenGL track, as well as reviving the
Python gamedev weekends (in a non-deadline setting) with some related
workshops.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.