[Devops] Job: IT-Allrounder

Jozef Kutej jozef at kutej.net
Tue May 24 09:34:05 CEST 2011

On 2011-05-24 08:44, Stefan Schlesinger wrote:
> wir suchen derzeit einen IT Allrounder, jemand jüngeren der etwas
> Arbeitserfahrung im Linux/Web Bereich hat, gerne dazu lernt und
> uns unterstützen kann.

does the "junior" always means => we don't want to pay too much, we want that
person to do what we tell him, like we tell him and especially we need someone
that thinks pizza an redbull is a great reward for a 10h work day :-/

the only thing i'm missing in this offer is "ein junges und dynamisches Team mit
einem sehr guten Betriebsklima" ;-)

when will the companies learn that - junior + junior is not more then a senior?

i wish to work for a company one day that has seniors that knows what they are
doing, where they are heading to and how they are going to get there. are there
any such in Vienna? in the world? or is this just a myth?

this was by no means meant to be an offence to the IXOLIT, it was just a
"generic sigh" when reading through the job offers that are published these days :-)

cheers,
Jozef